LOKI Basecamp’s new Falcon series of campers are designed with practicality in mind, and there’s even a model for the yet to be released Tesla Cybertruck. This all weather slide-in pickup camper sports aluminum shell, built-in heating, air conditioning, up to 360 watts of solar power, a 600 amp/h lithium battery bank with on-the-go charging, and an integrated 2,000-watt inverter / charger. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Priced from $135,000 for the Tesla Cybertruck model, the interior comes equipped with aluminum fixtures, a queen-sized bed, a removable shower, multi-functional lounge area, and small, yet functional, kitchenette set, complete with a stainless steel sink as well as a conduction cooktop. Already have a Cybertruck pre-ordered and want to make sure you get one of these campers delivered on launch day? You can put down a $10,000 refundable deposit, with shipments starting in 2022.
- More Powerful, More Speed- Upgraded V3 version get you from 0 to 19 mph (30 kph) in 4.5 sec, skateboard enthusiasts will enjoy totally new powerful smooth skateboarding experience than regular skateboards.
- Latest ESC v 6.5 - Featuring complete electronics sealing with glue, making the board water-resistant, as well as moisture & dustproof with smooth and predictable brakes - no more dead zone
- We are authorized by MEEPO skateboard. Well-Made for All Age- Skateboard deck which is 38 inches made of seven layers of Canadian Maple that make for a ride with natural flexibility but also pretty stable and durable.
- Slicker for Cruiser- The standard battery has a range of 11 miles / 18KM , Our V3 board can take a 30% grade hill with a rider up to 300lbs/ 136 kg.
- Must-Have Skateboard Accessories- It comes with M4 Remote, Skateboard tools,Charger, Skateboard Stickers, DC Cable, USB Cable for Remote.